Sunday, February 27, 2011

Someone Else Has Already Said It Best: Asian Bathrooms

With the plumbing construction going on in my apartment, I've been forced to use the school bathrooms. Thus, I was inspired to write this post about another blog's post:

If you're human, you will dislike the bathrooms. If you're female, you'll HAAAAATE the bathrooms.

It should be mandatory for airlines to hand this woman's blog post on the bathrooms to women as they exit planes in Asian countries. It will prepare you for anything.

»»»»»
Please excuse the interruption for an important Public Service Announcement: ALWAYS carry toilet paper with you, no matter where you go in China. It is rarely provided. Let me repeat that: you will almost never find toilet paper in a non-domestic restroom.
»»»»»

I was going to take my own photo of the staff restrooms, but I just could not bring myself to record and force you to view the unpleasantness. Therefore, here is a photo of a decent bathroom which I found on the internets:

No comments: