Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pudding & Other Goodies from Scott

He took the time to wrap each item :D

A big package arrived from Scott the day before my birthday, packed with birthday and Christmas gifts!! He sent a real posh bottle of quality vanilla, several boxes of pudding, and my favorite gift, an Edward Gorey calendar. He bought one for me years ago, and it's been a tradition ever since on account of how much I love Edward Gorey (Christel, remember the droll cat earrings you let me have? Those were Gorey cats.), my needing a new wall calendar each year, and Scott being a wonderful friend!

THANK YOU SCOTT!!!


 
 Lemon pudding and fresh strawberries!*



*Fruit is strictly seasonal here, but for some mystery reason, strawberries have been available at the fruit stands recently. I'm curious, but obviously not complaining.

1 comment:

Christel said...

Oh I'm so excited that the cats are Gorey cats! :)