Monday, December 12, 2011

How much do you know about China? Asia?

The Christian Science Monitor has up two blog-relevant quizzes.


How much do you know about China? - a mixed theme quiz
--> I scored 15/20, but it should have been 16/20 because I wasn't paying attention on one of the questions and stupidly chose wrong.


Think you know Asia? - a geography quiz
--> I scored 14/20, but I really should have scored lower 'cause I guessed on several of them.


Are you brave enough to test your knowledge of the Middle Kingdom or its continent?


1 comment:

Stephanie E said...

I only knew the answer to the one about the Great Wall because of Mulan. Thanks Disney for your contribution to my knowledge base about China. And since when is the Gobi Desert not in Africa? Real Geography, 1; Past Elementary School Teachers, 0. And I only got 9 correct... ouch.