Friday, April 15, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS TO IAN!!!

This has nothing to do with China, but I'm SO excited: my friend Ian Chant [Figure A], who's a journalist, and who is responsible for me meeting Ira Glass [Figure B], just got an internship with Science Friday!!!!! Since several of you are NPR listeners, I now charge you with keeping your ears open for his name! Ian, you're going to rock their socks off!!


He's got a lot of published stuff out there, but in keeping with the science/radio theme, I'm embedding the two space-related podcasts he's done. They're quick, interesting, amusing, and you should absolutely listen to them!!

Outer Space is for Everyone - Episode 1 (moon resources proprietorship)

 Episode 2 - New Life in Mono Lake... Maybe?

ALSO, here's the link to a general science podcast of his that's more than worth your time: It's Alive - Episode 2



Figure A: Ian humoring me by shaking hands with a dinosaur at the Oregon Zoo.

Figure B: Y'all see this every time you're on my facebook page, but I love it so much!!

No comments: