Friday, April 20, 2012

Challenge: Why did I take this photo?

Take a good look at this picture - enlarge it if you need to - and see if you can guess why I took this photo. Answer after the jump.





I took this photo because the man on the right, who is standing perpendicular to the sidewalk, on an open path surrounded by shrubbery about as tall as his knees, is taking a leak. If I'd been a few seconds later coming from that direction, I could have seen the entire display.


The prevalence, publicness, and acceptability of peeing (and, in the case of children, pooping) in public is a little unbelievable. In fact I'm really not sure people do believe me. I've been looking for a decent public urination photo opp for a while, but, you know, ew.


And yes, there are public restrooms ev-ery-where. There is one about four yards from that dude.

No comments: