Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Now you, too, can experience the immortal love of Jack & Rose,

through the enchanting power of cross stitch!!!


at center

I spotted this homage to Titanic (China: the country where "My Heart Will Go On" never got old.) while I was searching (without success) for a new non-ugly cross stitch pattern.


I attended an English speech competition a few months ago where the topic was "love." Out of about 25 students, I swear a good 25-30% either mentioned Titanic or used it as the focal-point of their speech.




ps: If your browser can play the video linked under "never got old," you should know that while the performance is in fact terrible, it is in no way "unusually" terrible. Just because the people of Asian countries enjoy karaoke does not mean participants are good at it.

No comments: