Friday, January 27, 2012

My camera's shutter is dying.

I'm pretty sure that's what's up with it. There's been a marked decline in my photos recently, and I have taken about 17,000 over the span of only two years...
In anycase, I can't get a new one until I come home because sending electronics into China is a pretty iffy venture, even when rules are followed and policies are adhered to.


If we're lucky, here's an example of what you'll have to look forward to in the future of this blog: an okay-quality photo with a few decent close-up images or shots from different angles.


 The mental image of children sitting and playing with toys in a revolving door is really funny to me!




1 comment:

Emily said...

My "new" camera died recently, too. We can handle not perfect photos. Don't abandon us!

Aunt Em