Monday, November 14, 2011

And this is *after* it rained all day.

A few Saturday evenings ago, we all went to see the apartment Sam-from-Australia and his wife saved up and bought in (new) south Yancheng. He's on the very top floor, so I was trying to get some night shots of the city around his building, like this:




But that's the only good one I ended up with. All of the rest turned out like this:


 
and this:




You know what all those stupid spots are? Dust. And not on a window either. I was taking those photos from the balcony. That is all dirt in the air


My camera's flash is very strong, so it isn't unusual to have dust motes appear in photos taken in poor lighting. See the one in this photo of Sam, for example:


That, or a lot of ghosts hang around me.


But oh my god!!!!
Good thing I have strong lungs. Imagine breathing that in. Every day.

No comments: