Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nanjing Sign Roundup & Adventures in Chinglish


It's mine! All mine!! Mwahahahahahahaha!


You'll have to enlarge this one. [Gram, click the photo, then when it opens, click it again.] 
My fav: "No frolicking." 

lonely coffee


"No rubber solutions allowed." Say what?


There's one more, but it's a little risqué and my gram sometimes reads this, so it's after the jump. I think the photo is SFW, but the commentary might not be?



If you enlarge the photo, there are clearly dildos in the window. (I didn't actually notice them until I was looking at the picture on my camera.) 

Sex in China really, really confuses me: they're super uptight about sex itself, yet condoms are available everywhere, "massage" parlors are so common that only a street over there are at least four (right next a grade school no less), and they're apparently cool with fake penises in shop windows.

No comments: